Given their advancing years, you’d be forgiven for doubting whether there’ll be much monkeying around. Yesterday The Monkees announced they would be reforming for a 45th anniversary tour. The band, who broke up in 1971, were put together by music executives in 1966 to star in a TV comedy and to be the U.S. answer … [Read the full story]
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
Thanks to all our sponsors