I’ve been an award writing sports journalist for a while, and I’ve watched alot of sport…from tiddlywinks to women mud wresting in Alabama. But I have never seen…and probably will never see again, what I saw when Barcelona played Bayer Leverkusen. Lionel Messi becomes the first player in UEFA Champions League history to score five … [Read the full story]
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1985
- Dear Lily – My girlfriend wants me to talk dirty
- Daily Crossword
- What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
- Man goes to hospital, wakes up with no penis
Thanks to all our sponsors