I’ve been an award writing sports journalist for a while, and I’ve watched alot of sport…from tiddlywinks to women mud wresting in Alabama. But I have never seen…and probably will never see again, what I saw when Barcelona played Bayer Leverkusen. Lionel Messi becomes the first player in UEFA Champions League history to score five … [Read the full story]
- Dear Lily – My colleague is making my life a misery
- I saw my mate Charlie this morning
- On this day…in 1879
- I went to the cemetery yesterday…
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
Thanks to all our sponsors