A new study has discovered that listening to new music is good for the brain. A team of Canadian scientists have used MRI scans to establish that areas of the reward centre of the brain become active when people hear a new song for the first time. A report published in the Science journal explains … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278