My 19-year-old daughter has been with her boyfriend for almost a year and they are both supposed to be staying with us for a long weekend in February. My daughter has said she would like them both to be put in the spare room with its double bed. I hope it doesn’t sound ridiculously old … [Read the full story]
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- Dear Lily – My colleague is making my life a misery
- I saw my mate Charlie this morning
- On this day…in 1879
- I went to the cemetery yesterday…
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
Thanks to all our sponsors