Set up as a politically-incorrect alternative to the Super Bowl half-time show, it isn’t hard to see why the Lingerie Bowl attracts a significant audience. While an estimated 100million sports fans watched the Super Bowl, Los Angeles Temptation competed against Philadelphia Passion in the risque Lingerie Football League (LFL) final in Las Vegas. Wearing only … [Read the full story]
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
- On this day…in 1918
- Big Belle’s Simple Chocolate Pudding
- Weird and whacky pregnancy cravings!
- Man realises he’s been pooing wrong his whole life
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
Thanks to all our sponsors