Set up as a politically-incorrect alternative to the Super Bowl half-time show, it isn’t hard to see why the Lingerie Bowl attracts a significant audience. While an estimated 100million sports fans watched the Super Bowl, Los Angeles Temptation competed against Philadelphia Passion in the risque Lingerie Football League (LFL) final in Las Vegas. Wearing only … [Read the full story]
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Jesus had 2 dads, and he turned out okay
- Culture Club are Karma-Chameleoning back to Oz
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America