Set up as a politically-incorrect alternative to the Super Bowl half-time show, it isn’t hard to see why the Lingerie Bowl attracts a significant audience. While an estimated 100million sports fans watched the Super Bowl, Los Angeles Temptation competed against Philadelphia Passion in the risque Lingerie Football League (LFL) final in Las Vegas. Wearing only … [Read the full story]
- Daily Sudoku
- Is this the best bouncy castle the world?
- On this day…in 1885
- Optical illusion – What colour do you see?
- Dear Lily – My wife is a bootfaced old hag
- Daniel Ricciardo wins 2014 Canadian GP
- Starlet blackmails doctor for breast implants
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Earphones designed for watching porn
- On this day…in 1979
- Daily Code Cracker
- On this day…in 1977
- Phil Asshomo on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- Andydepressant on Some of the most pretentious albums ever
- shaun on Blobfish voted the world’s ugliest animal
- wallaceisafuckwit on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- David on Knut the polar bear dies of an epileptic fit
- Trixy on On this day…in 1970
Thanks to all our sponsors