Set up as a politically-incorrect alternative to the Super Bowl half-time show, it isn’t hard to see why the Lingerie Bowl attracts a significant audience. While an estimated 100million sports fans watched the Super Bowl, Los Angeles Temptation competed against Philadelphia Passion in the risque Lingerie Football League (LFL) final in Las Vegas. Wearing only … [Read the full story]
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is $20 million
- Man in trouble with RSPCA for riding an emu
- Will the Spice Girls reunite?
- Man gets toilet roll holder stuck up his ass
- Dandelion found growing inside baby’s ear
- Giants decide not to take Didak
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Trainer attacked by tiger at a QLD zoo
- Play Robokill
- Webber touched by F1 drivers’ support
- Adam the Atheist – Lessons from the Bible
- crank on Kate Moss shoots for Playboy
- Gaz on There is a building on Mars…what aren’t governments telling us?
- OurGeneration on Why hate the Manic Street Preachers?
- ridethewave on Man gives giant middle finger to ex-wife
- dadnabbit on This IS the best wedding dress ever
- plebo on Cheating husband gets 10,000 Facebook ‘likes’
Thanks to all our sponsors