There are already hundreds of tacky Royal wedding memorabilia on sale, but a made-for-TV film telling the story of William and Kate’s romance could trump the lot in the bad-taste stakes. The critics say it’s so bad, it’s good, and it could even have the royal couple themselves reaching for the popcorn for a viewing. … [Read the full story]
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America
- Adam the Atheist
- Vacuum-Cleaner Dylan wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Is Doctor Strange too boring for a movie?