Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America
- Adam the Atheist
- Vacuum-Cleaner Dylan wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Is Doctor Strange too boring for a movie?
- On this day…in 1935
- On this day…in 1975