Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1985
- Dear Lily – My girlfriend wants me to talk dirty
- Daily Crossword
- What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
- Man goes to hospital, wakes up with no penis
Thanks to all our sponsors