Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
Thanks to all our sponsors