Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- Lip Up Fatty – Bad Manners are coming to Oz
- All hail the ‘Pussy Man’
- New Millipede with 4 cocks and a Sperm-Shoveler
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Jesus had 2 dads, and he turned out okay
- Culture Club are Karma-Chameleoning back to Oz
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day