Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- Do something sexy
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- History is in the eye of the ignorant
- Would you like to live here?
- Wearing red is guaranteed to pull chicks
- Do you talk to your kids?
- Eddie the Emu’s strange animal facts
- Technical musicans are fucking clueless
- Don’t drop your knickers straight away if you want good sex
- How can you recognise a female suicide bomber…
- Dear Woosy – What dirty talk do girls like?