There are already hundreds of tacky Royal wedding memorabilia on sale, but a made-for-TV film telling the story of William and Kate’s romance could trump the lot in the bad-taste stakes. The critics say it’s so bad, it’s good, and it could even have the royal couple themselves reaching for the popcorn for a viewing. … [Read the full story]
- She’s hot
- Teen girls vanish from Sydney school
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is $20 million
- Man in trouble with RSPCA for riding an emu
- Will the Spice Girls reunite?
- Man gets toilet roll holder stuck up his ass
- Dandelion found growing inside baby’s ear
- Giants decide not to take Didak
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Trainer attacked by tiger at a QLD zoo
- Play Robokill
- Webber touched by F1 drivers’ support
- crank on Kate Moss shoots for Playboy
- Gaz on There is a building on Mars…what aren’t governments telling us?
- OurGeneration on Why hate the Manic Street Preachers?
- ridethewave on Man gives giant middle finger to ex-wife
- dadnabbit on This IS the best wedding dress ever
- plebo on Cheating husband gets 10,000 Facebook ‘likes’
Thanks to all our sponsors