Whitney Houston fan sets light to her house

A Whitney Houston fan accidentally set fire to her home while holding a vigil for the singer. Anne Lomax, 53, had been playing the late star’s records and lit a candle in tribute, but this then caused her Manchester house to catch fire after she’d gone to sleep. Mrs Lomax was woken up her smoke … [Read the full story]

Man’s cock BBQ’d to stop him cheating…and no onions!

RAJINI Narayan loved her husband Satish so much that she believed setting fire to his penis would stop him from cheating, a court has heard. Planning to confront her husband, Narayan instead “snapped”, dousing her husband’s back in petrol before setting him alight. The 46-year-old has pleaded not guilty to murdering her husband at the … [Read the full story]