Given their advancing years, you’d be forgiven for doubting whether there’ll be much monkeying around. Yesterday The Monkees announced they would be reforming for a 45th anniversary tour. The band, who broke up in 1971, were put together by music executives in 1966 to star in a TV comedy and to be the U.S. answer … [Read the full story]
- Man realises he’s been pooing wrong his whole life
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1985
- Dear Lily – My girlfriend wants me to talk dirty
- Daily Crossword
- What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
Thanks to all our sponsors