Given their advancing years, you’d be forgiven for doubting whether there’ll be much monkeying around. Yesterday The Monkees announced they would be reforming for a 45th anniversary tour. The band, who broke up in 1971, were put together by music executives in 1966 to star in a TV comedy and to be the U.S. answer … [Read the full story]
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America
- Adam the Atheist
- Vacuum-Cleaner Dylan wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Is Doctor Strange too boring for a movie?
- On this day…in 1935
- On this day…in 1975