A line of 357 women clad in bikinis and pink visors marched one mile down the beach in Gold Coast, Australia, to break the world record for biggest bikini parade. Officials from the Guinness Book of World Records monitored the event and confirmed that the Cayman Islands’ previous record of 331 in June 2010 had been broken. … [Read the full story]
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Jesus had 2 dads, and he turned out okay
- Culture Club are Karma-Chameleoning back to Oz
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America