A line of 357 women clad in bikinis and pink visors marched one mile down the beach in Gold Coast, Australia, to break the world record for biggest bikini parade. Officials from the Guinness Book of World Records monitored the event and confirmed that the Cayman Islands’ previous record of 331 in June 2010 had been broken. … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278