There are plenty of disaster films out there. We know what’s in store for us if asteroids threaten the planet, if tidal waves hit New York, or if a cruise ship suddenly flips over and/or is attacked by a kraken. Unfortunately, by focusing on these impossible disasters, films have neglected even more impossible disasters. What … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278