Dear Lily, My new boyfriend is really sweet and fun and attractive. The problem is that he’s got a tiny penis, and I can’t help being slightly repulsed by its meagre dimensions. I’ve told him size doesn’t matter, and that it’s really not that small, but whenever we have sex I find myself secretly balking … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278