What is Gwyneth Paltrow’s secret to effortlessly glamorous locks? An expensive shampoo? A Brazilian blow dry? No, according to hairstylist David Babaii, it’s that little-known styling tool, the loofah brush. For the cover shot of this month’s U.S. InStyle magazine, he rolled pieces of Gwynnie’s damp hair around the loofah before blasting with heat to … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278