Can you think of a good reason to have sex? Students at the University of Texas came up with 237 reasons when asked by researchers. The most popular was, “Because I was attracted to the person.” Less appealing was, “I wanted to get back at an ex.” by Susan Floyd
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278