In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London. A man who was said to be over two thousand years old. Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order. All that we know is that, according to written historical references, … [Read the full story]
- Dear Lily – My colleague is making my life a misery
- I saw my mate Charlie this morning
- On this day…in 1879
- I went to the cemetery yesterday…
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
Thanks to all our sponsors